- Why am I asked for a PIN when I call my 020 access numbers?
- How do I use Dial123 Credit Dial Service?
- How do I add credit to my account?
- Can I use Credit Dial Local access number from my mobile?
- Do I need a computer to use Dial123?
- The rate has changed?
- How do I contact Dial123 suppor team?
There are two reasons that this might happen
1. You have called from a number that’s not registered with us. To register a new number click here.
2. Your Caller ID is hidden. This means we can’t identify your phone and we will ask for your account number. Your Caller ID is the number that displays when you call someone. If you enable your caller ID we should be able to identify your phone and we won’t need to ask for your PIN.
There are two ways of accessing our services.
1. Add your friends and family as Dial123 contacts, then we will provide you with a unique local number for each contact. Save these numbers to your phone and call them directly at our low rates. Click hereto save your contacts.
2. PIN Less Calling Card service can also be used. Our access number is 0203 1297 636 then enter your destination number after the prompt.
You can add credit to your account via PayPal or Moneybookers.com. To find out more information click the links below.
Yes you can call from your mobile or landline.
No. All you need is a phone.
To bring you low cost calls we purchase wholesale minutes from Tier 1 carriers. These rates can change weekly to us. On a monthly basis we review our rates and if necessary increase or decrease them in line with the carriers’ charges. On occasion a rate may decrease due to a special offer or promotion and then return to its original level once that promotion ends.
If you can not find an answer to your question in our product pages then please click here to contact us.